Jeevamrit (Soil Conditioner)
Pack Size: 1 Ltr
Available in Solapur City only.
Organic | Indigenous Ingredients | 100% Natural
Vedic Way’s ‘Jivamrit’ is a ground-breaking, all-natural and chemical-free plant growth promoter that massively increases crop yield for organic farming.
- Helps avoid harmful chemical fertilizers that degrade soil quality and are linked to various health issues as well.
- Suitable for small home gardens as well as large farms.
- Enhances leaf size and promotes flowering.
- Makes fruits, pulses, and vegetables look fresh.
What exactly is Vedic Way’s Jivamrit?
Jivamrit is a proprietary formula inspired by the traditional fertilizer recipe known as Jeevamrut. Jeevamrut is made by fermenting cow dung, cow urine, jaggery, etc.
The key ingredients of Jivamrit are cow dung and cow urine which have been used as a manure in India for growing crops for centuries.
Key Benefits of Vedic Way Jivamrit for Organic Farming:
- Jivamrit increases crop yield that usually drops when switching to organic farming.
- Jivamrit will also restore the count of friendly bacteria and other microbes in the soil killed by the constant use of chemical fertilizers.
It improves the pH level of the soil since the Jivamrit is acidic in nature.
It is rich in nutrients required to promote the growth of plants and crops organically.
- This natural soil enricher is like a life elixir that will revive your soil quality and help you grow crops without the use of chemicals or pesticides. So choose Vedic Way Jivamrit for environment-friendly organic farming practice.